Following My LDS Surrogate Experience and More!

A PERFECTLY IMPERFECT PERFECTIONIST

Following my LDS Surrogate Experience and More! I hope to share my experience and perspective with you. My adventures starts back in September of 2011, and I hope you can follow along and be a part of my journey! I follow one successful and one unsuccessful attempt at gestational surrogacy. Also, make sure to visit my Intended Mother's blogs (with a link to the right) The purpose of my blog is to educate people all over the world about gestational surrogacy and a little about the LDS Church's position regarding surrogacy. If you are somewhere in the process, whether you are an intended parent, a surrogate, or you plan to become one soon, I hope my blog can help put some perspective in your life. Please feel free to leave comments. I have the opportunity to be involved with such a unique and special experience. As a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, I also plan to express my love for the Gospel throughout my scribblings. Thank You for visiting!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Our Special Surro Picture!

Here it is! Our surro shot :) Our before & Afters! 




I'm very happy with how they turned out :)  -I didn't realize how hard it was to mimic the same shot weeks apart...


The 1st picture was taken June 30th (the day before Spencer was born) and the second was taken on July 17th. (He was 2 weeks and 3 days old :)








& some Extra pictures...








No comments:

Post a Comment