Following My LDS Surrogate Experience and More!

A PERFECTLY IMPERFECT PERFECTIONIST

Following my LDS Surrogate Experience and More! I hope to share my experience and perspective with you. My adventures starts back in September of 2011, and I hope you can follow along and be a part of my journey! I follow one successful and one unsuccessful attempt at gestational surrogacy. Also, make sure to visit my Intended Mother's blogs (with a link to the right) The purpose of my blog is to educate people all over the world about gestational surrogacy and a little about the LDS Church's position regarding surrogacy. If you are somewhere in the process, whether you are an intended parent, a surrogate, or you plan to become one soon, I hope my blog can help put some perspective in your life. Please feel free to leave comments. I have the opportunity to be involved with such a unique and special experience. As a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, I also plan to express my love for the Gospel throughout my scribblings. Thank You for visiting!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

More Pictures!

Alright, we finally got the last of the pictures from our exciting weekend! The are all out of order at this point. I love Hope's commentary on these pictures, so I'll reuse some of her words! :)






At Texas Roadhouse just 11 hours before we headed to the hospital. All of us joking, "Now that we are all here and ready, baby won't come!"  :)



He really is the most amazing, supportive and attentive husband ever.  He's my best friend <3



Holding my little buddy for the first time :)


I was utterly exhausted, and it hurt my arms to hold him for very long. I remember thinking, I pray my arms don't do this with my babies. I wouldn't be able to hold and snuggle and take care of them!


The classic surro shot right! My favorite is still mommy bawling her eyes out. Like I said before... that's what made it all worth it :)






The #1 thing I craved while I was prego was ice! I bought gravel ice by the bag loads... i went through probably 3 huge bags a week. I still eat it... I love ice!



Hope calls this a photo shoot... I call it snapping crappy pictures with my camera in automatic. The actual photo shoot consisted of much better pictures of baby spencer and mommy! :)


Look at baby compared to daddy's arm!



Sweet girls meeting their baby brother <3

Going home :)


Visiting on monday, the very next day! I felt better than i looked... the stupid percoset had once again kicked in, and left me dizzy and seeing double. 



One more time...  how cute is that baby boy!?




No comments:

Post a Comment