Following My LDS Surrogate Experience and More!

A PERFECTLY IMPERFECT PERFECTIONIST

Following my LDS Surrogate Experience and More! I hope to share my experience and perspective with you. My adventures starts back in September of 2011, and I hope you can follow along and be a part of my journey! I follow one successful and one unsuccessful attempt at gestational surrogacy. Also, make sure to visit my Intended Mother's blogs (with a link to the right) The purpose of my blog is to educate people all over the world about gestational surrogacy and a little about the LDS Church's position regarding surrogacy. If you are somewhere in the process, whether you are an intended parent, a surrogate, or you plan to become one soon, I hope my blog can help put some perspective in your life. Please feel free to leave comments. I have the opportunity to be involved with such a unique and special experience. As a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, I also plan to express my love for the Gospel throughout my scribblings. Thank You for visiting!

Friday, September 23, 2011

Holy Needles.... Among other things

Check out my Smorgasbord of medications! The bulk of them arrived last night, with the exception of my birth control pills and prenatal vitamins. This isn't even all of it, but you get the idea! I am honestly astounded at the fact that I'm not totally intimidated by all this. I have been anticipating this for so long now (in a completely good way) that I danced through the post office when I picked up my package! Starting these medications makes everything so much more real. It's just not a concept or a thought anymore.... it's a poke too ; )

1 comment:

  1. looking forward to following your scribblings!

    ReplyDelete